These want ads appeared in today’s Manila Bulletin (May 21)
1. Cebu Pacific is looking for flight attendants. Qualifications: male or female, 18-25 years old for female and 20-30 years old for male; height: at least 5’3 for female/5’7 for male; with clear complexion and good eyesight and teeth; with weight proportional to height; must be at least college level; can swim — lapping, treading, floating; proficient in Filipino and English; willing to be assigned in Manila or Cebu. Manila screening will be from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Cebu Pacific Air Training and Development Center, Domestic Road, Pasay City. Cebu screening will be from June 2 to 3, 8 am to 5 pm, Cebu Midtown Hotel. Please bring resume and 2X2 photo during screening.
2. POWERBOOKs needs the following staff:
- Accounting Officer: female, accounting graduate, has substantial experience in general accounting, has experience in retail operations for at least 3 years, possesses leadership skills.
- Buyer : has a background in purchasing and merchandising of books, preferably Humanities, Literature or Library Science graduate
- Book Specialist: preferably with a degree in Literature, English or any related course, loves to read books, fluent in English, both in oral and written.
- Graphic Artist: knowledgeable and experienced in coputer graphics (Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Freehand and the likes), preferably Fine Arts graduate.
- HR Officer: female, HR graduate or any related course, has substantial experience in hiring, recruitment, compensation and benefits.
- Merchandisers/Encoders: preferably with experience working for purchasing department as encoder or merchandiser.
- General Requirements: Single, not more than 26 years old, college graduate; articulate in English (both oral and written), service oriented and should love dealing with people; willing to work on shifting schedule, including weekends and holidays; book lovers.
- If you meet these requirements, drop off your resume (with 2 X 2 photo) at any Power Books branch or you may proceed to No. 25 Brixton St. Capitol Subdivision, Pasig City (Wednesday or Friday) for a possible interview.